Steamery is looking for a Copywriter to join the team. Are you a skilled writer passionate about words, storytelling and grammar? Do you share our interest in garment care and fashion? Then you might be the person we’re looking for! This is a great opportunity to join the Marketing & PR team at Steamery, where the goal is to spread awareness of our brand and to bring our story to life.
Steamery’s mission is to inspire and educate people to take better care of their clothes in order to make them look great and last longer. We’re an expanding company, with 5 years of profitable growth which landed on 80 MSEK in turnover (2020) with sales in over 60 markets worldwide.
Come join our exciting journey ahead and team of 30 professionals with diverse international backgrounds. English is our main spoken language.
About the position
In this role you will create all sorts of copy, such as texts for; articles, press releases, ads, social content, manuscripts, newsletters, product content, manuals and presentations. You will have a close collaboration with all other functions in our Marketing & PR team as well as cross-functionally. The position is a permanent employment starting with a 6-month probationary period. Starting date would preferably be during September/October but will of course depend on the final candidate.
What you will do
- Write creative and SEO-friendly copy with well thought through execution.
- Test and improve our communication and challenge convention.
- Write according to Steamery’s brand and tone of voice together with other communicators.
- Produce, high quality written content in accurate and compelling English to be used in various mediums.
- Advise on copy and language questions.
We believe that you
- Have at least 1 year of proven experience as a copywriter.
- Have sufficient experience to be comfortable working with both strategic and tactical communication.
- Have excellent English and Swedish skills.
- Are comfortable going from research to idea and implementation on your own.
- Are used to writing for many different channels/formats.
- See yourself having a positive, go-getter attitude; you are passionate about storytelling and want to help building a growing brand.
- Can write both commercial and journalistic.
- Are willing to proofread and edit copy written by others.
- Are a team player - sharing knowledge & feedbacking is how we learn and improve.
- Are highly proactive and able to take the initiative.
- Have a relevant University degree.
Steamery offers a warm welcoming environment, where each team member plays an important role in our ongoing journey. You will be part of a company that values worklife balance and strives for all employees having the time and resources to expand their knowledge and do what they are
passionate about. We want you to reach your personal goals and grow alongside with Steamery. We’re a group of creative individuals that genuinely care about garment care, our mission and each other. You will be part of an international team that has a lot of fun at work.
Last application date
Do you want to join our journey ahead and this sounds like the perfect role for you? Apply by sending your CV and cover letter to [email protected]
Mark your e-mail with "Copywriter". For questions about the position contact our Head of Marketing & PR Lisa at [email protected]
, and for questions about the process please contact our HR Manager [email protected]
Please have your application sent to us by the 5th of September.
We will unfortunately not have the possibility to answer any questions before mid-August due to vacations, and until then we won’t go through any applications. So, don’t worry if you haven’t received an autoreply or heard anything from us before last application date.
We look forward to hearing from you!